my beautiful new shoes (CSN review)


Check out these beauts! I was asked to do a review for CSN Stores and I came across these adorable shoes. The name says it all: Pleaser Seduce. They are the sexiest shoes I own!

They are a patent hot pink 5" heel (yeah, that's right!). Here is what the website says about Pleaser:

Pleaser USA, Inc., incepted in 1993, started out as an importer and distributor of urban fashion footwear. Over the years, it has evolved into a specialty footwear powerhouse serving exclusively the needs of various alternative lifestyles. At Pleaser USA, Inc., they are in constant pursuit to meet the consumers' demand for extraordinary and unconventional footwear while incorporating quality, innovation, and diversity into every aspect of its products and services.

With a customer base spawning almost 50 countries; an expansive 130,000 sq ft facility; six distinctive footwear brands: PLEASER, BORDELLO, LUCIOUS, DEMONIA, DEVIOUS and FUNTASMA, which encompasses a vast collection of footwear featuring sexy, glam, retro, rockabilly, fetish, gothic, punk, and renaissance; and a commitment to total customer satisfaction and reliable on-time delivery, Pleaser USA, Inc. has positioned itself as a premier global manufacturer and wholesaler of sexy and alternative footwear.


I waited very impatiently for these shoes. When they arrived, I wasn't sure about the size. I wear 9.5 and got a 10 (no half sizes). So glad I did because these are like Cinderella slippers. I debated on whether to send them back for a larger size but when I walk around in them, sometimes my heel slips out, so I think they are the right size because of how snug they fit elsewhere. If I went up in size, too big. If I went down a size, no way. If you decide to get these for yourself, please test walk in them first. They do take some getting used to if you're used to kitten heels and flats like I am. 

Otherwise, they are just fun shoes. I will be honest, I wore them to church on Sunday and they weren't the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever trotted around in. But, if I'm being honest, I didn't buy these for comfort. I have sneakers for that. I bought these for that "wow" factor; I did get many compliments on them (even by a guy). It was kind of weird for me to be eye-to-eye with some people who normally tower over me and to tower over those I'm normally eye-to-eye with - a new perspective. My toes were ready to be done by the time I kicked them off after church. Maybe some people could go around in them all day; this girl can't.

My only other debate is whether I should have gotten red. But a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, right?  

Comments

Jen said…
LOVE them. I am actually eyeing a red pair and the heal is zebra print. TDF!

But I gave up all of my heels until after the marathon... so come November, I will be strutting my stuff too. Enjoy!
Anonymous said…
WOW!! Those are some gorgeous shoes and I know that you have to be enjoying them! I would love to have them, if nothing else, just to look at them! lol Have to say, though, the heel kind of scares me and I think my feet would rebel. Seriously, they look really great on you! Congrats! :)
Theresa said…
Wow,. those are some shoes! I haven't been able to wear high heels in a long time. If the heel is chunky enough I can wear them, like a few pairs of boots I have. Also I couple of wedge sandals I can wear. I am 5'7" so don't want to appear much taller.
Enjoy!
Those are adorable!!! I love the pink! :)

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)