weekend pictures

I told you all about my sisters' tattoos. What I didn't tell you is that since they didn't ask me to get matching tats with them, that I decided to get my own.

I wanted to share cake pictures with you from the birthday party. It wasn't what I wanted but it turned out pretty cute. And this way all the kids (except Squirt) got to take home a toy. Poor kid got jipped; we didn't even get him a present (I just kind of forgot plus he's getting something cool for his actual birthday).

We got a picture of Great-grandma Maxine with all of the great-great grandkids. I wish we could get one with the great grandkids too but it's almost impossible to get all of us together. Two of my cousins live out of state (Utah and Oklahoma) and my oldest cousin is next to impossible to get to family functions (and apparently he's moving to Texas with his girlfriend so make that impossible instead of next to).

And I thought this was a cute picture of Squirt with his Auntie Alyson. She always lets my kids play with her computer or her cell phone. I just hope they never break them or damage them (although Squirt did drop this cell a few times).
That was our weekend. My tooth is feeling better - but the painkillers make my stomach hurt & my head spin. One of these days we'll all be back to 100%.

Comments

Gledwood said…
That dragon "tat" looks fantastic. What is it? some kind of stick-on?

Poor Squirt getting no presents. I'm sure when he is older he will have flashbacks to this terrible trauma and spend years in counselling hating you for it. You gotta be so careful about this stuff y'know.

I now get why the name Squirt (well i think I do). Squirt as in little and tiny. The query first arose when he was ill with digestive problems and the parallel I drew was Squirt as in "the squits". Honestly that's what I thought, but it was such an inappropriate moment no way could I raise the question with you!!

Talking of which I'm glad the illness has gone;-)...
I was reading this in my reader and had to click over to see your new tattoo! LOL you got me!
How nice to have captured such a special photo!

I hope you feel better soon...
EmmaP said…
the cake looks awesome! great pics.
Okay, that has to be a stick on, right? I remember you telling (or typing) that you would never get a tattoo...hmmm? It looks good though!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)