Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


These kids definitely got their looks from their Daddy!


But I couldn't ask for more handsome boys - 
or bigger blessings in my life. 


Father, 
 Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of being a mama today, yesterday, and tomorrow. I know sometimes they drive me to the brink of insanity, but I love them with everything I have. No one could ask for sweeter boys or a better husband to father them. 
Amen
my hanging basket of flowers from my boys

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mamas out there: biological, adoptive, foster, metaphorical, even those of fur babies. 
If you nurture, you are a mom.

10 comments:

Synergy Girl said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too!! Your boys are so darn cute!!!

Erica said...

cute boys happy Mothers day!

Dee said...

LOL! How sweet! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! :)

Alicia said...

awww so cute!! hope you're having an amazing mother's day!!! you deserve it!!

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Happy Mother's Day Randi!

EmmaP said...

"if you nurture, you are a mom"...well said!

Gledwood said...

What an ugly bunch!

(Joke!)

Hope you had a good day. Our mothers' day was weeks ago (not sure why ~ everywhere else including Australia and Holland seems to do it in line with America)... I got my Mum a 3.5 carat princess cut GENUINE sterling silver and cubic zirconia ring. (I think she liked it.)

blueviolet said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day too! That's a beautiful flower basket from your kids!

Honey Mommy said...

Oops! That last comment should have been on the post above! I am silly. Looks like a great Mother's Day!

Honey Mommy said...

Way to go!

You and are are more alike than I thought! I have been stuck at 193 forever. Then I actually started weight watchers and I have lost 13 pounds in a month! It feels awesome, doesn't it?

happy followers