Monday, May 24, 2010
It's not a Bible study but I think it's applicable to my marriage. I'm reading "The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura. Really good so far.
Memory Verse Phil 2:14
Do everything without complaining or arguing.
Definitely a good reminder for myself AND my kids. :D
* don't complain about him working extra hours. I know it's good for us.
* be thankful that he's willing to work another part-time job (sort of) for us.
Train Them Up
* Moose - getting him to NOT yell (which means watching myself, too) & potty training next week!!
* Squirt - working on him with signs (more, eat, drink) and saying something (mama, dada, whatever)
* figure out something fun to do with Moose while Squirt naps (finger painting, playdoh, coloring)
* read my book instead of blogs!
* run and on my "off" days, do yoga
* figure out when my boys' birthday parties will be
* send out invitations
Zone - keep up with dishes
M - chicken & pasta side with green beans
T - Hamburger Helper & corn
W - breakfast : french toast with fruit (apple or grapes)
Th - meat loaf with mashed potatoes & corn & cauliflower
F - grilled cheese & soup
S - chicken parmesan (we never had this as planned last week)
Su - homemade pizza
* possible MOPS playdate Tuesday (not sure if we'll go; it's right at Squirt's naptime)
* shopping for big kid underwear with Moose
* a friend may be having her baby this week!
* maybe making dinner for our new youth pastor & wife (who happen to be really good friends)
3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1. somebody hopefully coming to fix our AC
2. a laid-back two-year-old who doesn't mind how boring his mama is
3. having dinner already made