prayer request

My mom had a CT scan about an hour ago. Of course, we won't know the results for awhile but please be in prayer for her. Over Easter we thought she had shingles but never broke out in the sores. At the doctor's yesterday I guess her abdomen or thigh {I know it's awful I can't remember which but she was telling me this over the phone at a track meet} hurt when the doctor pressed on it. He didn't know if it was her kidney or liver but there's also the possibility of her ovaries. She had a partial hysterectomy done when I was in junior high. Her mom actually had ovarian cancer so there's always a chance of that.
Kind of scares me that something could be wrong with my mom. She's pretty young {42} so I hope it's something fix-able. But be praying.
Also be praying for our best friends. I haven't been given the go-ahead to share information but just know that it seems if one thing hasn't gone wrong for them, it's another. Please be praying for them.

And if you are in need of prayer, please let me know by email at randi_lynn137 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Comments

Yikes. I hope everything's okay!
Will be praying!! Keep us updated with the results!
Vicki said…
I'll be praying!
gba_gf said…
Hey thanks for stopping by my NofSahm blog, I stopped in to give a few random words of encouragement about running, but I can see that it wouldn't be timely. So... it's probably her abdomen that hurt when the Dr pushed on it if they're thinking kidney/liver. I will pray for her, as well as you.
I hate to hear about people struggling. Life just isn't fair sometimes. They'll all be in my prayers!
you havn't updated. I hope all is well. will be praying. HUGS@!
Stacey said…
Not fun :( Keeping you in my prayers!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)