Bible Study - I'm reading Plan B by Pete Wilson for Book Sneeze. It's a really great book so far (review coming soon).
Memory Verse - I don't know if I have a memory verse for the week. I'm not good at memory verses, to be honest. I am just getting back into reading my Bible so I'll just go for that this week.
* not beg him to change every dirty diaper when he's home
* go on at least one family walk or jog together
* let him have a shower by himself at least once this week
Train Them Up
* Start thinking about preschool stuff for Moose. I don't know how far I'm going to get in this homeschooling business, but I have at least next year to work with Tristan.
* Keep trying to get Squirt to say "mama." haha
* Find more signs for Moose to learn; keep using the signs I know for him and Squirt to learn.
* Print off Blue's Clues thing from nickjr.com so I can play it with Moose
* Complete training this week
* Cross train with DVDs on no-run days
* Read the Bible every day
* Find graduation gift for my little sister.
* Start to actually plan for summer bday party for great-grandkids on my side of the family
Zone - Don't leave pjs & workout clothes just laying around.
M- chicken mac n cheese casserole, cooked carrots
T - sloppy joes & corn
W - tangy ranch chicken & baked potatoes & green beans (having company over)
Th - meatloaf & mashed potatoes (real kind) & peas
F - soup, salad, and breadsticks
S - chicken parmesan with noodles & broccoli & cauliflower
Su - chicken foil wraps (with tomatoes & broccoli)
* MOPS play date and potluck at the park on Tuesday
* possible walk with my friend, Mandy, tomorrow
* friends coming to supper Wednesday with their little girl
* Breast cancer walk/run on Saturday here in town
3 Things I'm Thankful for Today:
1. I love my new clothes (will have to take pictures to show them to you) that I shopped for last week with my friend LJ. Big thanks to her for going with me!
2. Hanging out with Big A at work this morning (although he beat me in checkers 1 1/2 times).
3. Getting to see many friends this weekend. Our besties stayed the night Friday (and kept us up until 3am! LOL), some good friends of ours got married Saturday afternoon, Saturday night we went out to eat with 2 of our friend couples & kids, and Sunday was church with friends. :)
Want to count your blessings & plan your week a little better? Join me at In Light of the Truth!