Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on Moose's speech evaluation. I'm not very concerned about it - he's so young and he really does speak fairly well. I understand him (well...most of the time). The rest will come.

But I think I preferred him being sick. Not necessarily the "sick" part but the quiet part. I think he's making up for lost whines today. And the baby has decided to join in cohorts with his brother.

And they both took morning naps so no one has slept since before 11 in this house. This mama is exhausted.

Comments

Oh man!!! I hope you're getting some rest this evening!
Alicia said…
hey mama...you know that if you ever need to talk to anyone about your little guys speech that i am here for you!! levi's been in speech therapy for a long time so we can compare notes :) keep that head up!
Veronica Lee said…
Hi! Visiting from MBC. Love your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)