Monday Meanderings

Join my friend Sarah at In the Light of the Truth in her Monday Meanderings (go wish her a happy birthday tomorrow, too)

Bible Study
Still working on The Chronicles of Narnia with the boys.

Memory Verse
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 1 Corinthians 9:24

Husband Encouragement
I'm not sure. I think I just need to work on a positive attitude. I was a grump this weekend.

Train Them Up
* Encourage Isaac in sitting up on his own and crawling. Ok the encouragement on crawling comes off sometimes as teasing (here come get this piece of food you can't have anyway...or this toy I know you want but you can't play with because it's hazardous)...but he crawls now.
* Be patient with Tristan as he's getting better with asking questions and answering them.
* Try to tell or show Tristan the difference between "wet" and "poop"
* Start on this cute butterfly chandelier. Tristan loves butterflies.

Personal Goals
* work out 7-8 hours this week. I only got in 4 (I know ONLY) last week but it didn't feel like I'd done much.
* Schedule a dentist appointment (boo).
* Pray. About everything.

Must Do
* Dentist appointment
* Thursday helping to stuff (??) eggs for our town's spring festival.
* Call my friend M to see how her son is doing (he has RSV, poor guy).

Zone
* bathroom. My toilet needs cleaned. But maybe I can eek out of it because it's my birthday week.

Menu -

Monday - beef stroganoff with noodles (crock pot), peas, salad
Tuesday - pot roast with veggies for my birthday. I think Big A is making me a cake, too
Wednesday - tangy ranch chicken, green beans, salad
Thursday - cheesy beef enchiladas, corn, rice
Friday - casserole with beef, corn, rice, peas, and cream of mushroom soup
Saturday - French Onion Burgers, salad, baked potatoes, green beans
Sunday - homemade vegetable soup, salad, breadsticks (watch out Olive Garden)

FUN THINGS!
* My birthday is tomorrow - the big 24
* hopefully getting a new camera sometime for said birthday
* aerobics Monday and Wednesday night
* the boys seeing the Easter Bunny on Thursday (never have done that before)

Things I'm thankful for today:
1. Getting older (who is thankful for that?)
2. Squirt crawling
3. Moose answering a question
4. The weather
5. The ability to run

Comments

Erin said…
Ohhh I love Butterflies too!
And BIRTHDAY WEEK! I love Birthdays! I hope you have a really special one! And I so agree....not toilet cleansing while it's your bday week!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)