The Girl Next Door Grows Up hosts this cute little bloggy segment (if you will) called Feel Good Fridays. I've decided to play along today.
5 things that made me really happy this week:
1. My parents & sister came to see us this weekend! It is there first visit to our new home and I've been missing them badly.
2. My new blog design. Isn't it cute? Go check out the other cute designs at I Love My Blog Makeover. I spent a long time deciding on this one.
3. Today I RAN for 35 minutes straight! Me. Running. And here's the things - it felt great!
4. Getting a sort of random email/Facebook message from a really good friend, Monica, who told me that I'm a good friend and role model. That girl is the best, seriously. She is one of those people who just lights up the room when she's around and her smile can make the worst day just vanish. Her favorite color happens to be yellow which is very fitting for such a bubbly person.
5. The "heat wave" going on here in Nebraska! Right now it is 46 degrees (now...I know I should be outside but forgive me, my children are asleep. If they weren't you know we'd be out and about).