random tidbits

I'm stepping up my workout to 10 hours per week. Sounds scary. I hope it's not so bad. I've cut down down down (baby are you down down down down down.....anyway) on my snacks (only 3 meals and maybe one small snack - less than one of Moose's snacks - and lots of Lifesavers). No juice, just water. Yoga, boot camp, aerobics, Wii sports, and Wii Fit. I'm exhausted looking at this paragraph. I have cut down on my naps during the week in order to accomplish it all (and keep this house looking like we just moved in).

Sorry I don't have a whole lot to report. No real funny stories. Haven't started the potty business yet. Squirt is doing...better (minus today, today he's being a brat). Eating 3 meals a day. Hates hates green beans but seems to devour everything else (haven't tried peas yet).

Just kind of in a funk lately. I think I'm still trying to settle in myself and adjust to this town and new people. One friend announced a pregnancy, another had her little girl yesterday. So that is 3 pregnant friends and one newborn. Exciting. No news of my own! Except I'm going to prevent it even better soon (as in BC not like tubes or anything). I'm excited. I kind of hope the BC will help my weight go down a bit; I've heard when you get off of it, your weight tends to go up. When I get off of it, I get pregnant so of course my weight goes up. LOL

Anyway, hopefully I'll have more to write soon. Take care lovelies.

Comments

Alicia said…
hey girl! 10 hours! man, that's good! i just went to the gym today for the first time in months....ughhh. i hope you guys are all doing good in your new place!!!
EmmaP said…
that sounds like boot camp for sure! you're gonna melt away!!!
Me said…
I like this, "When I get off of it, I get pregnant so of course my weight goes up. LOL"

Hahahaha! Yeah. Been there, done that.

I know I don't write a lot (okay, next to never) on my own blog, but I love reading yours. I think you're awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)