ahhhh

Today Big A took Moose to work with him (they delivered feed or liquid protein or something so it was a driving day) which left me with just one child to attend to. With Squirt still sick, he slept a lot.

I threw out my work out today and took about an hour long nap with him. It felt SOOOO good. I can't remember the last time I napped. And it helped me feel better - my throat was SORE when I woke up this morning.

I mostly felt good the rest of the day until Squirt woke up from another nap and cried for an hour straight. And then Moose came home and was super whiny so my headache just escalated. But nothing a few Tylenol couldn't help.

Tonight Squirt actually laid on the floor and rolled around/played. He was smiling. Another sign he is getting better is that he's getting stubborn about sleeping again (ugh). The kid is just a fireball of energy - always moving an arm or a leg or something. It's crazy (and can be crazily aggravating, too).

Watched last week's Biggest Loser tonight - TO BE CONTINUED? How can they do this to me? Please no one spoil it for me if you watched this week's. I'm a week behind with hulu. Kind of nice to watch it at my convenience, though - almost as if we had DVR. LOL

Anyway, hoping for another good day tomorrow (and 2 more hours of working out). Praying my boys feel good tomorrow (and me too).

Comments

Don't tell anyone, but I nap every chance I get. If both of the boys are sleeping at the same time, I sneak in at least a few minutes. Hehe.
Erin said…
Awww I hope everyone feels good tomorrow, sick boys and a sick momma make for a horrible day!!
jfrank said…
NO fear about The Biggest Loser...it wasn't on this week because of the Olympics. So we have to be patient until after the Olympics...grr.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)