Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

We spent our New Year's Eve with some good ol' friends from college. We ate a lot of yummy food, held a ping pong tournament, stayed warm (while some braved the cold and snow outside to play), caught up, and ended the evening playing Wheel of Fortune. It was a grand time and a very much needed time with friends, none of whom we see often enough. Moose made it until we left at 1:20am, then crashed on the way home (what a trooper).

I couldn't have thought of a better way to ring in the new year...


I'm trying to revamp my blog a little and organize it (somehow). You may not notice many changes, but in my head there will be a few. Stay awhile and look around...

2 comments:

Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

I like the changes! Looking good.

What a trooper! I am not sure if Aiyana would be able to make it that late. My girls stayed with my mom while we celebrated on our own.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great picture...sounds like a nice New Years!

happy followers