Happy New Year

We spent our New Year's Eve with some good ol' friends from college. We ate a lot of yummy food, held a ping pong tournament, stayed warm (while some braved the cold and snow outside to play), caught up, and ended the evening playing Wheel of Fortune. It was a grand time and a very much needed time with friends, none of whom we see often enough. Moose made it until we left at 1:20am, then crashed on the way home (what a trooper).

I couldn't have thought of a better way to ring in the new year...


I'm trying to revamp my blog a little and organize it (somehow). You may not notice many changes, but in my head there will be a few. Stay awhile and look around...

Comments

I like the changes! Looking good.

What a trooper! I am not sure if Aiyana would be able to make it that late. My girls stayed with my mom while we celebrated on our own.
Great picture...sounds like a nice New Years!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)