- don't drive fast in parking lots! People have their children out there - watch out for those wee ones.
- if you cut someone off in the store, please PLEASE apologize (even if you work there).
- put your cart in a cart corral. It's probably no more than a few stalls down. You'll make the cart boy's day (and mine because I'll be able to pull into the stall without worrying about hitting the cart with my van).
- if you work customer service, I know it's hard work (my mom worked it many years), but please muster up a smile and a Merry Christmas or at least "have a nice day." Same thing if you're a work associate or manager or cashier. The smile at the very least; it's not much of a burden.
- be patient. Kids act out. Some of us have tight budgets and have to match ad prices.
Merry Christmas and safe traveling.