waaaaaa

Big A.is.gone.ALL.week. What will I do without him?

Even though right now it's just like a normal Monday,

I know tonight I'll crawl into bed

alone.

I'll tuck the kids in

alone.

I'll cuddle with

a pillow.

No one will keep me

warm.

No one will wake up with

the baby
(probably not even me - uh oh).

No one will kiss me

goodnight
(at least not with a scratchy beard).

And for goodness sakes, no one will

grope me (haha...yes, it's a constant around here).


I haven't been away from Big A for more than a weekend (mostly just one night apart) since we were married. This is almost worse than leaving my kids.

Comments

Jen said…
Hang in there. You'll make it!
Alicia said…
ohhhh girl...i know how you feel. jordan and i have only been apart 2 times since we've been married and its been the worst thing each time... its so hard! but you have my number! use it! have fun with the boys and lock the doors!
Just imagine how nice it is going to be when he gets back. It is so hard, I know. Last May, my husband went to the Bahamas for work and I we missed him so much. More than I thought we would.
EmmaP said…
i do *not* miss my ex. but i will say i still HATE sleeping alone... sometimes - now with Big-D, he will come over when my kids are at their dads, just so we can have snuggle time!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)