Random Meme

I took this from Ali's blog; I'm new to following her blog, but so far, so adorable.

The Strange Question Meme: 1-10

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? I think mine is bluish. I always end up with the "boy" color when we get 2-packs. I don't know why. I just choose one and don't bother with the color.

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Squirt. He's started to vocalize a lot. Just cooing to himself, at you, at his brother. Oh it's just darling.

3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Watching Super Why! with Moose.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Watching Judge Judy or something other judge show, trying to get Squirt to go back to sleep.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? 3 Muskateers or Baby Ruth - yum

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No and no desire to do so.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Probably "no desire to do so" because I tend to whisper/talk to myself when I type. Otherwise, it was telling Big A that I love him via the phone after I learned that he is going to be out of town until FRIDAY instead of Thursday. (waaa)

8. What is your favorite ice cream? I had this pumpkin spice ice cream from Ivanna Cone here in town. Oh it was the best. If you're ever in Lincoln look it up. So good.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? H2O

10. Do you like your wallet? Yes and no. I do love it, it's pink and big and beautiful. But it doesn't clasp shut now. I'm not a fan of that. Especially because I haven't had it THAT long. And it's from my baby sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)