Thursday, October 1, 2009

I love my kids!

Today Big A didn't have to work so we had a family day. I love family days!!! And last night, I didn't get up once (isn't my husband a saint?), except that one time when I thought the baby was dying but he was just being swaddled (aren't babies dramatic?). Anyway, it was a good night's sleep.
We went down to see our niece & nephew today. They are just so small! I love it. I still haven't held Baby W (he was sleeping today).
Anyhow, Squirt ate early so I'm off to bed. Maybe tonight's the night he'll sleep through the night...what do you think?

4 comments:

angie said...

Oh, family time is the best. I love this picture of you and your boys. Hope you have a great weekend together, with lots more sleep! :)

Orange Juice said...

Yay that's so great!

Jen said...

Family days are just the best! I hope that we both get to sleep tonight.

Emma said...

Love That Photo!! :)
I see a Apple Mac.. Beautful computer! (Or are they called PC's in America?) But a even more beautiful family!

happy followers