I just had the best Facebook chat conversation with Big A's aunt. I love her so much. She has liked me (or at least seemed to) from the day we met. I liked her immediately, too. Even when my MIL acts like I'm the worst thing that ever happened to her, I know that J loves me and accepts me into the family. It means a lot that her and 2 of my MIL's sisters like me, especially when MIL doesn't (which was kind of confirmed in the conversation tonight that MIL and MIL's youngest sister don't - did they take a poll?).

Nice to have someone on your side in a family.

Comments

Heather said…
Wow sounds like you have the best MIL in the world!

Oh well, her loss!!
Helene said…
You know what, my attitude is that it's your MIL's loss. My MIL isn't wild about me either...for no good reason that I can think of, other than I stole her son away from her (as if).

I'm glad you feel close to some members of his family!!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)