health care bill question

Alright, so I'm as tired of hearing about the health care bill as the next person. But I have some questions about it (and I'm hoping someone will have an answer for me).

I get that it make it so preexisting conditions won't get overlooked, and I don't remember all what else. But with this public option, if you don't have some sort of insurance, you'll be fined. What? Ok, so what if I can't afford the fine OR the insurance? Just because there's a public option doesn't mean that we're going to be able to afford it. No one has said how much that policy would be (or any policies with or without the public option) or how much the fine would be.

What do you do when the prices come out and you can't afford either? Unless President Obama plans on using his Nobel Peace Prize money to pay for my insurance and/or fine....

Comments

ROTFL nice touch to the ending. :)
R u going to SITScation?
Synergy Girl said…
HAHAHA...right...Nobel Peace Prize...what did they say he got that for...his "efforts"?? Well, GOOD TRY OBAMA...you get an "A" for effort...as far as the Health Care thing goes...it just seems like a big ol' government scam...I don't like the sounds of it at all....

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)