One Lovely Blog

My new bloggy friend, Emma, is passing on an award to me (I knew I liked her!).
Here it is ladies and...children reading over mommy's shoulders:


Rules:

1) Add the logo to your blog

2) Link to the person from whom you received this award

3) Nominate 5 blogs

4) Leave a message on their blog – letting them know that they are ‘One Lovely Blog’

The 5 lovely blogs I am passing this award on to are:

A Pretty Cool Life
Not So Usual
It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy
Jenerbug - Queen of Crafty Ambitions
Honey Mommy

Also go check out Emma's blog, Me, the Man, and the Baby - it's really cute and her son, Oli, is such a sweetie pie!

Comments

Alicia said…
awww thanks! and congrats to you lady!! :)
Honey Mommy said…
You are so sweet! Thanks for the award!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)