Friday, August 7, 2009

why did I do this to myself?

A few weeks ago, Big A called me and asked if it'd be alright if he joined a flag football league. What was I supposed to say? No? Yeah and then I feel guilty about him not having fun. So I said yes.

Today, I'm regretting it. Today is the first practice. I get to be home with the kids. AND Big A so nicely pointed out that I probably won't even go to the games because Moose will want to play. It's not like I can stop him and take care of Squirt at the same time.

Yay. Wish I had something to go to.


Oh yeah, and those goals? Yeash. I've worked out twice (and yes, I'm counting walking around Sam's Club with my two yahoos because I carried one of them and our cart was heavy) and today the diet - out the window (ok started last night with Culver's ice cream and kept going with 2 corn dogs & puppy chow). Oh well, I'll keep trying. Good thing is that I've lost 2 pounds since I weighed myself earlier this week! AND my wedding ring ALMOST fits. Well, it does fit but it's SUPER tight so I'll wait until it won't get stuck. LOL

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Don't get discouraged yet! Did you get a ring sling yet? That could totally save you, help you lose some weight, and enable you to run after Moose at a football game :)

Alicia said...

trust me i know exactly how you feel... but don't worry, you will find a happy balance that works. trust me. i can finally take 3 kids just about anywhere with me and its fine!! but make sure that you get some time for YOU too. It's awesome that big a gets his time, but don't forget about yours!! love you! you're amazing!

happy followers