Isaac Lee

It's a boy! I'll hash out the whole story another day (someone is waiting to be fed !), but I gave birth to Isaac Lee at 11:47am Friday, July 10, 2009. He weighed 8lbs 15oz (another biggie!), was 20.5 inches, and had a 36cm head. He's beautiful - looks JUST like Moose. Oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell you about the whole experience. Let's just say it was way more relaxing than Moose's birth (although with these outcomes, I can't complain about either too much), and was just great. We're catching on to nursing pretty well; he's great! I just could go on and on but he's hungry and I need to have one of those incredibly fun BMs (sorry TMI I know).


Slightly blurry but our first 4 person family picture!

Comments

Stacey said…
Horray! Yippee!! Welcome little guy! I'm so excited for you all :) You have no idea how many times I checked your blog over the last couple of days!
J said…
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see some pics! How's Moose feeling? Good luck with breastfeeding fun! So glad to hear that everything's going well! Yay!
Jen said…
Congrat!!! Just look at your quartet! Awesome!!!!
Kelsey said…
He's beautiful!! Congratulations to all of you. So glad he's healthy and that you all are doing well. It's so exciting!
jfrank said…
congratulations!! He is precious!!
Happy said…
Congratulations...he's a handsome young fella! I'm so thrilled for you! Love the name Isaac.

Breastfeeding...tips...gosh...so many hard to narrow it down to a few tips....

1. Drink lots of liquids for your milk supply. Especially water.

2. If it hurts chances are baby is not quite latched on right.

3. IT GETS BETTER. AND EASIER.

Take it one day at a time.

I'll try and think of more...

Enoy your new son!
Becky D said…
He's gorgeous! I can't wait to meet this little one! Congratulations again! Love you!
JustAGirl said…
tips about breast feeding....hmmm, not off the top of my head. :) he's gorgeous! cant wait to meet him. :) what a fine quartet you make.
Alicia said…
yaaay! he's gorgeous!! i bet moose is just so excited!! as for breastfeeding....good luck! just remember it's gonna hurt for a while before it gets easier, but stick with it! and remember the boob cream!!!
I missed it. Here I am over a week late to congratulate you on the birth of your beautiful new son. And he is gorgeous. I wasn't able to nurse my twins. I did nurse my other 3, so it was really hard for me to not nurse the twins. HOWEVER, in hindsight, it was the best decision not to. It's absolutely not worth it if it is stressful or makes it so that you can't be the kind of mommy you need to be. Plus, other people LOVE to feed babies. I think allowing them that really IS a gift! :)

Congratulations again. YOu look wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)