pregnancy update!

Went to the doctor today. I am measuring almost exactly at 36 weeks! She said I'm all baby (yay). One appointment next Friday. The following Thursday, the 2nd, I have an ultrasound to determine just how big this baby really is (we tried to guess last time and thought 8 but Moose was closer to 10!). Then Moose has his 2 year appointment (sad) and I have an appointment. Finally, the inducement will be approximately the 10th or 11th - of course this is all subject to change with the ultrasound & such.


I'm just getting ready for this baby. It's getting harder for me to pick up Moose (yes, I realize he's almost 40 pounds): in and out of the tub, in and out of the crib, up to dance. He's just getting heavy and it makes me so sad. I want to carry him around. And it's not necessarily the weight but also the lack of room!

And I'm also just so ready for my kids to meet. We had lunch with our good friends, the A-Team. Their little guy is 2 months old and I sat by Moose & had him hold Baby T. It was so sweet. And he kept going up, "hi baby," just tickling his feet and petting him. I can't wait for that. :)

Comments

Alicia said…
how exciting!! i remember feeling the same exact way! i can't wait to see pictures of moose holding the baby! too cute!
EmmaP said…
bug brothers are so sweet... i am excited for you.
Macey said…
Am visiting from Alicia's site! I'm excited FOR you! Oh, the last days of pregnancy, and a little one turning 2! I can tell you are like me, sad when they get bigger, when my son started KG last year, I BAWLED... :)
Macey
Kristen said…
Let the count down begin! I love babies...and pics of babies.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)