Tuesday, June 30, 2009

keep cookin'

The last 2 mornings I've been having one to two contractions. The Braxton Hicks are not fun; I didn't have these with Moose. I don't need to practice - ouch. And I'm still praying that this baby stays put until our doctor gets back. I just keep thinking that "ok my due date really isn't until the 18th so even now that's really early to come; 18 days." Oh wow...yeah, that's too early, right? This baby needs to keep cookin'. I have cakes to bake and a birthday to celebrate!!! I apologize now if these next few posts sound the same; I just really want things to go my way! ha

I leave you with a picture (that I feel is sort of unflattering):


PS For those of you who were holding your breath for my contest, it's probably not going to happen. We had some money stuff come up so it'll have to wait. I guess more time for me to come up with a brilliant idea for it.

8 comments:

Aubrey said...

Look at YOU! You are amazing!

I will keep my fingers crossed that your little bun keeps cooking!

Rion said...

You be multitaskin.

Cookin a baby, cakes, and cupcakes and all that!

Orange Juice said...

CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR YOU! LOL
Thanks for the Etsy link!

Alicia said...

awwww look at your sweet belly! too cute! you tell baby #2 just to hold her horses a little while longer!

EmmaP said...

here's to keeping your fingers crossed... (and toes... and legs...tee hee)

Jen said...

stay stay stay baby!

J said...

What a cute picture! You can just picture that little baby in there saying:"Mommy! I want to come out!"
You look beautiful!

Noah's Mommy said...

wow....18 days....it gets me all excited....super excited.....and I so feel your pain.,...i had b.h. everyday for a week and a half before my little entered the world...I was nervous the whole time.....especially since I worked 50 miles from the hospital....

happy followers