I hate being in a crappy mood.

Comments

Rion said…
I had one of those yesterday! Argh! Crappy moods suck. Thankfully I have a cat that is a good mood reliever. Its hard to be in a crappy mood when you grump and lie in bed and the cat wants to lay with you under the covers.. and then when you get up.. bounds after you and waits for your next butt sitting spot so she can be on your lap! She's like a kid! Hopefully Moose is being a good boy!
J said…
I was in quite a mood today too. Let's blame it on something in the air!
Anonymous said…
yikes sorry hun. wish i knew how to help.
EmmaP said…
i was in a great mood today... i'll send you some magic good mood fairy dust...and a big hug too! will that help??? ;)

hang in there. I'm sure NONE of it is cuz you're Pregnant and possibly Uncomfortable... :)
thanks for stopping by my blog, good luck in the giveaway
Alicia said…
i hear ya sister!! hopefully you had a better day! have a fab week!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)