ultrasound information

I did not find out the gender! I'm not that sneaky. Plus, it seriously felt 80 degrees in there with no air so I about passed out or threw up. Finally the technicians was like "is it hot in here?" and turned a fan on. So she rushed our pictures, too, so we didn't get a good one of the face at all. And I don't have a scanner so I don't know how to get them on the computer (sorry).

The baby is measuring 21 weeks 3 days and I'm 21 weeks and 4 days so right on schedule with it's little 15 oz self.

At least the Lord is providing health for this little babe. I've only gained 3 pounds this pregnancy, though. It's been a rough go here and doesn't seem to be letting up.

Be praying for us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)