it's getting to that point

Tonight I started having stomach pains and more the contraction kind than the flu kind. Of course, I can't say if it was contractions, Braxton Hicks, or what. But my instincts tell me that it wasn't good. And that it's just getting to be too much.

I can't even tell you of the amazing fear I have that I'm going to get too stressed, go into VERY early labor, and the baby either won't make it or will be hurt severely.

It's frustrating because in this economy, you can't just up and leave a job. And there are good points to this job - very sweet boys who are just teenagers, but nothing more frustrating than not studying or not doing a chore or whatever. But then there are "the girls" (yeah, I said it on my blog, Laura lol) who just push and push and push and etc. It's an overload.

But I don't know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)