cross it off the bucket list

I am SO excited! This weekend two of our good, good friends, Jessica and Kate, are coming for a visit. And we have tomorrow and Sunday off so...we're going to DC! Now, I have been to DC before but...for 8 hours so completely whirlwind!
And we're going to the zoo!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am! Because you know what's at the zoo? Panda bears, GIANT Panda Bears!!! It's totally on my bucket list to see a panda before I die, so I will be really sad if they aren't out tomorrow. They are possibly God's most beautiful creatures!


But we must get past this busy day first. Moose has an ENT appointment to check his tubes, we pick the girls up at noon-ish, and then we'll have to be up until midnight until the boys go to bed (boo on the last one). Yeah, I'm psyched!

Comments

jfrank said…
I hope you all have a great time together!!
Tiffany said…
I love that you are taking advantage of your new location!

Have a blast!

Tiffany

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)