A few of my friends have been posting these on blogs & Facebook. I thought I'd partake.
1. The lowest final grade I've ever received is a B.
2. I mark grammatical mistakes when I see them in any written material.
3. I am not a confrontational person.
4. I've kept a journal since about 4th grade.
5. I have a special journal specifically for book ideas.
6. I want to home school my kids.
7. I cannot STAND when people are fake.
8. Books about the Titanic and the Holocaust fascinate me.
9. I love old musicals (and new ones, too).
10. My favorite verse is Psalm 56:3, which I first read in the Mandie series books.
11. I would love to make a career out of scrapbooking.
12. My favorite drink is Sunny D.
13. My husband is the best baker ever!
14. I've only been married 2 1/2 years, but it feels like I've known Big A forever.
15. Moose has a fascination with my stomach - always has.
16. I have a love/hate relationship with being pregnant.
17. I want to have the 50s lifestyle: white picket fence, stay at home mom, honey I'm home.
18. I've been meaning to call my best friend from high school, but don't know how to start the conversation.
19. I can't swim well, but LOVE to spend time in a pool.
20. I keep track of my family & friends' birthdays, anniversaries, and re-birthdays.
21. I'm sad that neither of my kids will have an actual nursery.
22. I can't remember the last time I did dishes (thanks to my wonderful husband!).
23. Sometimes I miss my old drunken days - I feel I had closer friends back then.
24. I can sing the entire "Elmo's World" theme song.
25. I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore...