so sorry

I'm possibly the worst featured blogger on SITS. I don't know if I'll ever get around to commenting and thanking everyone for stopping by. I feel awful, but I'm just so tired and ill-feeling lately. I haven't even started packing ANYTHING for our move. I probably am not being the best wife or mommy lately either - I just wish I felt better. And our apartment has this weird funky smell to it but Big A can't smell it to locate it and I can't locate it even with my super nose. I think this past week just sucked the life out of me for awhile. Sorry because I'm probably going to lose followers due to the lack of anything interesting to say. :) I hope you all stick around for what I'm hoping is more interesting blogging later.

Comments

Apryl said…
Ugh.. the whole time we were in Utah I could constantly smell garbage.... It was disgusting. Darn that pregnancy nose. Hang in there!
Anonymous said…
Awww...cheer up. I know it's a lot but just take it day by day. Happy Monday!
JustAGirl said…
:) congrats on getting the job in VA!!! sorry...for some reason when i found out you were moving i was thinking to a different apartment around here. i have end-of-the-semester-brain right now and am not thinking very clearly. :) let me know if and when you need help with stuff and if i'm available i'll be there. :)
Katie said…
That's what pregnancy will do for ya! :)
Kelsey said…
I think you're excused from blog world for a little bit! You've got a ton to do right now and we'll all be here for you when you get back :)
Aubrey said…
I know I'll be here!
Gotta love the first weeks of pregnancy. It just sucks everything right out of you, in addition to the icky sicky feeling!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)