Sunday, December 14, 2008

so sorry

I'm possibly the worst featured blogger on SITS. I don't know if I'll ever get around to commenting and thanking everyone for stopping by. I feel awful, but I'm just so tired and ill-feeling lately. I haven't even started packing ANYTHING for our move. I probably am not being the best wife or mommy lately either - I just wish I felt better. And our apartment has this weird funky smell to it but Big A can't smell it to locate it and I can't locate it even with my super nose. I think this past week just sucked the life out of me for awhile. Sorry because I'm probably going to lose followers due to the lack of anything interesting to say. :) I hope you all stick around for what I'm hoping is more interesting blogging later.

6 comments:

youme's mommy said...

Ugh.. the whole time we were in Utah I could constantly smell garbage.... It was disgusting. Darn that pregnancy nose. Hang in there!

hellosweetworld said...

Awww...cheer up. I know it's a lot but just take it day by day. Happy Monday!

Shannon said...

:) congrats on getting the job in VA!!! sorry...for some reason when i found out you were moving i was thinking to a different apartment around here. i have end-of-the-semester-brain right now and am not thinking very clearly. :) let me know if and when you need help with stuff and if i'm available i'll be there. :)

Katie said...

That's what pregnancy will do for ya! :)

Kelsey said...

I think you're excused from blog world for a little bit! You've got a ton to do right now and we'll all be here for you when you get back :)

Aubrey said...

I know I'll be here!
Gotta love the first weeks of pregnancy. It just sucks everything right out of you, in addition to the icky sicky feeling!

happy followers