Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

From the S Club to YOU...


Merry Christmas!


I don't know if it's the hormones but today's tv shows have been making me cry all morning. All the generosity being shown this time of year really touches my heart. I love Christmas!

But more than people loving on one another, I love the fact that they are giving a smaller version of the greatest gift of all: Jesus. He gave His life for us and on this day, His Father gave Him to us. I hope you take time this holiday to remember that He is the Reason for this season.

Father,
I thank You for this time of the year. I know it's cold and the weather outside is frightening. But this is the one season where even Scrooges open their hearts to others, whether family or strangers. I thank You for all the generosity shown toward my family this past year; without it we would be in dire situations. I know that You are in some hearts all year long, but this year I pray that more people find You through Your Son, that more people are drawn to Your love and eternal promise. I also ask for families to come together to worship You during this time of Your greatest Gift.
Amen

6 comments:

hellosweetworld said...

Cute pics! Merry Christmas to you and your fam!

Jennie said...

Merry Christmas to one of my favorite blogging buddies.... Eat alot, OK!!! you are eating for 2 right now, so enjoy it!!!

Kelsey said...

I love the second family picture, Moose's smooshed cheeks are adorable!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Mommy In Waiting said...

LOVE the SMOOSHY face pic :)

See you in four (count 'em) FOUR DAYS!

LOVE YOU

Aubrey said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! That Moose is just TOO cute!

Honey Mommy said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year to you.

happy followers