more wedding pictures

I've been on this wedding picture kick for awhile. Sorry if you're sick of them, I just still don't trust my computer with pictures not already on there. So here are some of my favorites from our big day.

Our beautiful rings. Inscribed in Big A's is "And the two shall become one."

Big A started crying at our rehearsal. He cried here when we first saw one another. He cried when he walked our grandparents down the aisle. And he cried throughout the ceremony. It was extremely beautiful. I tell people that's why I wore gloves.

My favorite picture of myself by the stained glass in my home church.

I bought the candle for our unity candle. I then decorated it with small pearls and a sticker with the verse Colossians 3:14 on it, "Put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity." That candle sits over our love seat in the highest place of honor, I guess, in our home. It sits with our family pictures, reminding us that love will keep us united.

Comments

EmmaP said…
i love these pics! and I love the ring inscription. Also, I love the pic of you guys with Moose sucking on his thumb over on your side bar. very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)