Friendship Award


I was tagged by K is...Not Your Average Girl (whose blog you should really check out; she's a very cute, cheeky part-time nanny...and so many other things). Here goes:

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
Mostly? No. But some I have had since I've been in diapers. My cousin, Shawna, was my best friend throughout most of elementary & high school. She's only months older than me, so you could say she's been my friend since birth. And Michelle has been my friend as long as I can remember. She also is only months older than me, so we've been friends for a long time. We all graduated high school together. I don't talk to them as much as I used to, but I still consider us good friends.

2. What do you value most about your friends?
Well, I don't have a lot of really close friends. So the ones I consider really close I value that they listen to me. Outside of my husband (who is the best friend I could have), I don't get to talk to a lot of people, so I really appreciate when someone listens to me.

3. Are your friends sounding boards?
Really, my husband is my sounding board. I talk to him about everything and ask his opinion. If I need to, then, yes, my friends listen to what I'm saying and give me feedback.

4. What is your favorite activity to share with friends?
I love to just hang out and talk, but Big A & I really enjoy going to the movies & out to dinner with our friends, the Spiderlegs. We cannot wait to see them this weekend!

I'm not going to tag others to this because I've tagged most people with one thing or another.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)