Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

Alright, I decided to play with Candid Carrie today! Welcome to Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta at the S Club.

My first picture is my boys being silly playing outside. I was sitting just where I am now, and I hear a knock on the window. I turned to find these...lovely...faces smushed against my window.

Big A does NOT like Moose to make a mess when he eats, but I have convinced him that he needs to. He's a boy! He's a baby! So here's Moose's first attempt at eating spaghetti by himself. Yum yum!Enjoy your Friday! TGIF

10 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...so cute! That spagetti looks good!

ChickenLittle said...

That's so weird, cause Shane doesn't like it when Z makes a mess eating either. I don't mind a little mess while she's this age. As long as she's not like 13 and still eating messy! ;) Must be a boy thing!

Head Nut said...

i love messy skettie pictures!!! they are the best....just not so much fin to clean up after :)

Lori said...

messy faces are fun (when they are little anyway!)

Lori said...

That first picture -- I would have been cracking up too much to grab the camera. :)

Jen said...

Those boys of your are so silly. I love it. :)

Shelle said...

Messy pics are the best...especially the spaghetti ones! lol!

Kelly said...

Both pics are great!

Karen said...

Those pics are very cute...

Cute subjects as well ;-)

Jen said...

I just wanted to answer your question, the babies will be 14 months old on the 8/19. Hayden is 3.5 years old.

happy followers