dancing boy, young and sweet, only one year old....

Ok, so I'm not Abba or the A-Teens but...

I took some pictures of my boy in his church clothes & he looks like he's dancing. He's not. He doesn't dance much except a little bouncing sometimes (and when I make him dance with me).

He likes music, smiles when it's on, but he's like his daddy: limited dancing.

But take a look at my big boy in his khaki pants. These are the only pants that will fit him length-wise. He wears a 2T but isn't as tall as that (yet) so I don't know what I'll do this winter. Maybe buy a sewing machine....um....or roll them up.

But you can also tell the weather is starting to change. It's been shorts or nothing for the past 3-4 months and now

....fall is coming! I love it!



Alright...go shake your groove thing....you know you want to!

Comments

Jen said…
So cute. I am with you, YEAH FALL!! I just love this time of year, when the crisp cool air starts to come in and the sky is such a brilliant blue.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)