not the trash can!

Moose has found it. The trash can. Gross.

Mostly, he's just knocked it over, pulling out pieces of paper.
Today he pulled a pop-sicle wrapper-thing out of the computer trash. He chewed on it. Not much of a big deal. We don't use that trash can for much (except when I'm feeling too lazy to go to the kitchen).
About 10 minutes ago, Moose was playing in the kitchen. Not a big deal. He has a refrigerator toy and he dumped his puzzles out there. After about 2 minutes, I realized he was being awfully quiet. I thought maybe he had opened our cabinets and was emptying the contents (which is all of our canned goods...still not a big deal).
So I go out there. Yep, he's in the trash again. And he's got the empty muffin tin/wrappers up to his face, trying to get the burnt little pieces of bottom off of them. Crumbs are all over his face. I peel the one from his hand, telling him "gross, trash is icky." Then I realize he's still chewing on something. I stick my fingers precariously into his mouth (hey, I don't want bitten). I pull out a soggy, crumpled up muffin wrapper. Here, I thought he'd just had some crumbs in his mouth, not the whole thing!

Time for a new trash can. With a lid.

Comments

Heather said…
Ah, yes, the joys of a mobile child.
Lori said…
yuck! we have all of our trash cans up off the floor or behind locked/closed doors because of the dog
Lill said…
LOL! Thats all I can do right now! LOL, so many memories, and they have just begun!!! LOL
KatBouska said…
Isn't it frustrating!! Drive me bat crazy is what it does!

ps I love how you change out your top picture all the time. You always have the cutests pics of your boy displayed. :)
S Club Mama said…
thank you, Kat! He's not always the most cooperative with pictures but I try to take a lot so I can have fun ones to make me smile.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)