late night

I hate staying up late anymore...okay, I lie. I hate staying up late to argue. Otherwise, I am a total night owl! Yes, that's right, A & I do argue. It's just so funny because I remember when we didn't. It's not like our arguments are ever really serious - usually me overreacting or being a baby. I have a tendency to do that, especially towards him. Poor guy. I seriously have to be the most blessed bride because I don't think anyone else would ever put up with me. It's ridiculous how awful I can be towards him...I don't try, I honestly don't. I just sometimes keep small things that bug me inside and then it all explodes, inexplicably during the wee hours of the night.

So then I got my sister's graduation card today. I am not even going to tell you the amount of the included check. I have to call her and tell her I will have a hard time taking that much. I know it's totally from her heart since she couldn't be here, but...let's just say I was glad to have just gone to the bathroom because I would have gone in my shorts. Sorry for the image but it's true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)