TWLOHA

I'm participating in To Write Love on Her Arm. This website should explain better than I can. Also, if you have Facebook, check out this page.
I don't have a Sunday picture...didn't know about it then.

Monday


Tuesday


Some baby love
(He didn't quite know what to think of this....)


My "love" writings aren't as creative as some you can find. Check out my link to "In this fallen world," she has some sweet ones. But I know I've had friends who have dealt with depression, suicide, self-mutilation, and other serious issues, so I guess this is my way to show my support of them.

*~*LOVE*~*

Comments

KatBouska said…
I like the one on baby's arm best! So cute.

And I know what you mean...I feel horrible when I've pushed Pat to that breaking point. Oops.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)