are you sure it's not Friday??

Seriously, this has been the SLOWEST week ever! I could have sworn that Tuesday was Thursday, but no, that would be today. Moose & I even took a short walk (apparently my husband was wrong & my 3 mile trek is actually 2 1/2) that took FOREVER (just as long as our long walk this week). I hate weeks like this.
Luckily, the rest of my week is looking up. Tonight the Spider-leg family is coming for supper! Tomorrow is Miss Innocent's bridal shower. And Saturday my love and I are going garage sale-ing. Yes, that's cheesy, maybe, but we love it. It's nice to get out and browse and other people's old stuff. Maybe I'll even find a new summer dress there or a pair of sandals! And I'm almost always guaranteed to find a good book to sit on my shelves.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know what you mean about this week taking FOREVER! It's driving me nuts! I'm counting down the days until break. I think that is part of my problem.

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)