alone time

I spent an afternoon at a choir & band concert yesterday. By myself. It was nice to be alone & not have to worry about little wiggly bodies trying to crawl all over. Next time I do a lone adventure, I think it'll have to be something a little more "me" or at least more exciting!
I also felt weird there. I tried talking to friends and I just felt like I was butting in on private conversations. I guess it really is time to move on.... (p.s. I'm not moving on from friends...I still love them just the same. Our lives are just moving in different directions. I always try to keep in touch with people even when I leave).
Still waiting on jobs.
If anyone knows how to do freelance copy editing from home...let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)