nothing out of the ordinary

Life has been pretty calm lately, minus a mother-in-law episode. Just for everyone's information, I do cook supper, most every night! Anyway, Moose has been crawling when he wants where he wants. He is also trying to pull himself up to stand, but his short attention span has not allowed him to succeed. I think in a week or so, we're going to start to give him more adult-like food: green beans or I don't know what else. He doesn't like mashed potatoes, I know that. This part of baby eating is kind of confusing for me. He has no teeth to chew with. I don't know how much real food to give him before feeding him a jar of food. How much bottle do you give after that? If any veteran mothers read this, I welcome advice. I know eventually Moose will turn into a kid that eats three meals a day and 2-3 snacks between. For now, I just don't know how to get to that point. He eats every 2 hours. Has a jar & bottle for breakfast, a bottle, a bottle (depending on if he sleeps through it or not), a jar & bottle for lunch, a bottle, a bottle (depending on if he sleeps through it), a jar & bottle for supper, and possibly another bottle depending on when he goes to bed. I just wish there was a definite answer to this concern, but there is not. I know every kid is different so one kid's schedule is unique from another kid's.

Comments

Becky D said…
Randi,
It is what you thought it was, but it wasn't successful this month. It's been a tough start to the new year. We'll see what happens...

Popular posts from this blog

MOB Society: Bragging on Boys

Greater (movie review)

We Choose Virtues (review & giveaway!)